1 Phase kWh Meter - Digital LCD Display - MID Certified
Tomorrow at home
Free shipping to the Netherlands and Belgium from €40
Ordered on working days before 23 pm, delivered tomorrow
EVPLUG.eu is known for its fast shipping and good service. Free shipping to the Netherlands and Belgium from €40. Ordered on working days before 23 pm, delivered tomorrow. Ordered after 23 pm or on the weekend, shipped the next working day!
Still not satisfied?
No problem, register your return
If your purchase is not to your liking, you can return the item. For this you have 30 days after receipt of your order to indicate that you wish to return an item. After this you have another 7 days to return the product. It is important that the product you wish to return is complete and in its original packaging. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns of damaged and used items. When you register your return or exchange request, you must request this via our portal. When a product is returned, the costs are for the customer. .
This 1 phase kWh meter is ideal for making declarations to your (own) company, to declare the charging costs of your electric car for business. According to the tax authorities, a kWh meter must be MID certified to make legitimate declarations.
- Suitable for 1 phase connections max 40 Ampere.
- Highest Accuracy: The device performs accurate measurements according to EN50470-1: 2006, EN50470-3: 2006 of the MID 2014/32/EU Directive.
- Energy declaration possible: Users can use this MID certified meter to calculate their energy consumption based on the declared power consumption. The device can never be reset.
- Power consumption display: The power consumption in the phase is indicated by a flashing LED. The number of pulses is converted into consumed energy. Its value is displayed on an LCD display.
- Support three phase measurement: active/reactive energy, positive and negative energy. Can be set to 3 measurement modes according to the synthesis code. Calculation of maximum current draw.
- Total energy consumption: The LCD display shows only the total energy consumption. in kWh
- LCD screen has backlight, making it readable in the dark.