The Wallbox Commander 2 is one of our most versatile home chargers with Touchscreen, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, RFID Card Reader and other smart functions. This is a suitable option for cars with different payloads. The charging capacity is determined by the on-board charger of the battery in your car and by your mains connection.
The Wallbox Commander 2 Charging Station has an elegant design with a touch screen. The charging point is very convenient to control via the screen and APP. This charging station comes standard with a gintegrated fixed type 2 charging cable.
Applicable to 1-phase and 3-phase connections
This smart Wallbox charging station is suitable for charging your car with up to 3x16A (11 kW) or 3x32A (22 kW), but you can set this in values between 6A and 32A so that this charging station is perfectly applicable to any mains connection and can deliver different charging capacities. So you can charge any electric car with this!
The Wallbox Commander 2 supports both 1-phase and 3-phase charging and is compatible with 1-phase and 3-phase electricity connections.
Advantages of Wallbox Commander 2:
- Touch screen for operation
- Pin code, RFID card reader or APP for switching the charging session on and off
- No subscription for the use of charge point management and app services
- Includes fixed Type 2 charging cable
- Connection with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Connectivity via the Wallbox app
- Lower installation costs due to integrated DC detection
- Expandable with Dynamic Load Balancing
- Set off charging costs with company or employer via our partner: e-flux.io
No subscription, but connectivity
This charger does not require a back office subscription. Management is possible via the Wallbox app, via the myWallbox portal, via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
Configure, monitor and manage your Pulsar Plus from the myWallbox portal via a mobile app or the web portal. With the myWallbox portal you get real-time information about consumption, charging time and energy costs. You can set the charging capacity and lock (and unlock) the charging station to prevent misuse.
Wallbox app for smartphone and tablet
You can view and manage all device settings from your mobile phone or tablet via the Wallbox app. The functions of the app include setting the charging current, locking and unlocking the charging station, scheduling charging sessions (for example, when the energy price is lower) and more.
Schedule charging sessions
You can schedule loading with your Wallbox Commander 2. You can use the app to set the times at which your charger may or may not actively charge. For example, if you use peak and off-peak rates for your energy purchase, you can set your car to charge only during off-peak rates. This allows you to charge your electric car at a lower rate.
Dynamic Load Balancing with the optional Power Boost function
The Power Boost function ensures that you use the maximum residual current within your current electricity connection for charging your car as quickly as possible. And all this without having to worry about your fuses or the main fuse blowing out. Is your washing machine on? Then the car charges less quickly. In practice, the charging station is in continuous contact with a smart module in the meter cupboard. This module continuously monitors how much power is available at that moment. All electrical appliances in the house have priority over the charging station. The remaining capacity is available for charging the car. In this way, safe and optimal use is made of the power connection and overload is prevented.
- Dimensions (excl. charging cable): 221mm x 152mm x 115mm
- Maximum current: 41A, 5x6mm² cable
- Maximum power: 3 phase 32A (22 kW) Charging at a lower power is of course also adjustable.
- User interface: myWallbox Portal, MyWallbox app, screen information
- Built-in DC leakage protection
- Overvoltage category: CAT 3
- Charging Mode: Mode 3
- Residual Current Circuit Breaker (RCCB): External RCD Required
- Normal Frequency: 50Hz/ 60Hz
- Protection wire: IP54/ IK08